20:20

blast in Eid break :p

>.<>

Thursday, first day of the holiday, whole day was just shopping till 12 am... i felt like my legs going to break. i bought everthing that day because i couldnt earlier because of the college work :(. Howevre the first day of eid was great, i eat alot of sweets, collecting money and had so much fun in my uncle's house. but in the evening, i was forced to go to my sister's inlaw's house, it was so boaring i was going to fall in sleep. but @ night we had dinner @ Chilis and after that we watched an indian movie called "De dhana Dhan" I hated that movie, but the songs were amazing. then i reached home @ 3am.
Whole of second day i stayed @ home, i dont know why, but the following day was ful of fun. I was looking stunning in black with smoky eyes ( how beautiful iam lol). i went to my uncle's house again, the i went to mall of the emirates with my cousins. we played bowling, and ofcouse i won ( not because iam expert in bowling, it is beacuse the mashine was not working well ans giving me more than 3 chances for each time). my cousin got annoyed & because i won and shouted at the reception :p, but they just apologized and did nothing. after that we eat @ fridays, yummmmmy. that day was so fuuny beacuse little guys were chasing me and giving me their BB pin thinking me 15 yrs or 18 yrs. when i reached the car i was laughing on myself.
On tuesday, i went to the globle village. i was excited because it GV guys. i had so much fun. i was suggesting games to my cousind to play and i was holding their stuff ( because i dont play GV's games). beacause that day was family day, I saw many of our college's girls, they look so different outside of the college (ofcourse because they are with their families :p). i bought so many things + i eat so many thing.
On Wednesday, my only ant came from Dibba, I love love her soooooooooo much. My cousins came also. that day was full of my cousins, children, food and cars. we had plast that day. in the evening we went out for dinner, then we went to the beach and the road was full of cars and people having party because it was the national day. i wished if i could with them, everyone was busy in my family :(. My ant & my cousins stayed for 2days. the secound day afternoon, me and my cousins went city centre to watch twilight. I hate romantic movies but i went my cousins and my sister are under 18yrs and as iam the oldiest i had to go with them. however i enjoyed the movie. i loved 'jacobe" he is amazing handsome guy with stunning body.

and once again we went to the beach @ night And ate there. that day we stayed till 12:30 am.

Yesterday on friday they left :(. & our house became empty again. Today, slept till 1pm for the last time because tomoro i have to get up early for college.......GN

0 comments:

Post a Comment