23:03

reflection on Google practicale project

I enjoed doing this project. It was fun and in the same a great learning experience. after google tools presentation, i learned alot abot google tools and I started to use some of the tools. However, after doing google site which is a record of how i use Google tools, I learned even more about google tools. This project thought me how to create sites which i didnt know before. This project made me learn about other google tools that didnt use or even though of using them. after finishing my site irealized that every tool is very important and so much helpful. This project even thoght me to read the instruction well before doing anything, because when i fist started to use google sites i didnt read anything i just fill in the blanks and ticked some boxes. but when i finshed writing about every tool, i found out that i cant change the main settings after chosing it for the first time( like the basic format or the theame). So, i had to re do it agian. I craeted a nother site and copied all the pages from the last site, but still i did a miskate. I didnt write my name in the "site name" correctly. so redid my aite for the third time. but after finishing my site fatma told me i can change anything from the option button, so this project thought me another thing which is asking for help and look properly before statring anythg

In the site i wrote about how I use evy toll in my life with screen shoots. My favourite tools are: iGoogle, Google calender, Google earthblog and Google desktop. After enjoying creating this site, iam thinking of putting more stuff about me and wat i like or creating a new site to be my personal site. but not now ofcourse in the holidays maybe.


In addition, After writing in blog, i found out that i love to reflact and write blogs. I realy enjoyed it. In the begening, i hated the idea of me writing blogs every week, but after the third one i realized that iam enjoying it. i learned about inserting pictures, vidios and adding theame from the net. during this period i just managed to write 1 blog each week because of lack of the time, but will continue in writing the blogs. i loved the blog because of number of reasons. one is, blog is like a diary to store events so that i can remember good moments in the future. secound is, when i write i blogs, i express more easily than talking to some1 and when i read it myself i realize many things thats i was not aware of. third is, blog realy helps me to know more about my followers and freind. about wat they like, their interests and by reading their blogs and their comments on my blogs i realy know myslf more.


Finaly, i know how this project was helpful, but still i wanted mr.tridip to teach us more than we do peer teaching. The reason for that is, i love the why he talks. he explains the leasoons as he is chatting with me. In addition, i love his way of doing things. He is more flexible than other teachers. for example: no specific critiria for projects like other students which gives me freedom in doing the projct my way, long feedback in the end of each project or presentation ( tells me my streanghs and my weakneses).

I wish him a good life and i hope he teaches me in the future. mr. tridip is one of the incredble teachers that i have whom i will never forget. Thnx sir....

0 comments:

Post a Comment