22:08

DWC Bazaaar

Last week was Bazaar week, which i was waiting for. Because of my busy schedual i wasnt able to se my school freinds which are now in science, medical imaging, so i thought all Bazaar days i will be with them. I missed them alot, love you sheikho, nawalo, ghadoor and alyo.....but unfortunatly, our class had to work in th bazaar bank for 6 hours , working in bazaar is so much fun, but i wanted to see my freinds. when i heard that i got angry, because i want to have fun with my school freinds and i complaint to mr. philip and he asked me to work for 3 hours, so i agreed.
First day, was awful bcoz of the dust and sun. it was very difficult for me, shiro and saro to serve the customers. papers were flaying away, the booth was shaking and even we were almost flying with the papers. but thank god the weather became better in the eveninig. in the evening, i was going so many places. i sat with saro in her booth for few time and when she become busy i sit with my science freinds and when they are busy i sat with my bus freinds. I sang and clapped with girls of diploma who were next to saro's bank + i ride the cycle.i lost 2kgs maybe because of walking :p.
secound day was amazing, the weather was amazing. i was in the bank with siro. me and shiro enjoyed that day alot. we put songs and talked alot. also, we had alot of customers that day. that day i had fun as always.
the third day, was so much fun too. after finishing my shift, i did so many things. i ride the cycle again, ate alot + bought many things. new thing that i did that day was there was a emarati wedding party infront of the library, so i wwent with my bus freinds ( foundation students) there and we sang and i had so much fun there. after the bazaar finished, i left the college and went to albustan centre to receive my sister's dress because we have my cousin's wedding next friday. we waited for about an hour, because they couldint find the dress. i got angry and left. then, me and my sister went to my uncle's house. there was 'mehendi" "lelat hinna" of my cousin. I reached ther house @ 11:30 myabe, but still we had so much fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment